Dec 21, 2019
On Episode 287 we discuss…
- Do we pronounce the T in “Voldemort”?
- Why is Voldemort drawn to Horcruxes, and why 7?
- We hate controversy… but was Harry a Horcrux?
- What was Voldemort going to turn into a Horcrux with Harry’s murder?
- Why not use the Fidelius Charm on Horcruxes? Can you be your...
Dec 7, 2019
On Episode 286 we discuss...
→ Everyone is sad that Ron is
→ The cause for Hermione's tears
→ Les MiserHogwarts
→ "This is some Gryffindor nonsense!"
→ Grindelwald, the Deathly Hallows, and who knows anymore?
→ <em>Cursed Child</em> parallels!
→ Bonding in graveyards
Nov 23, 2019
On Episode 285 we discuss…
- Deathly Hallows is book-ended by good food
- Home is where the food is
- We'll never look at movie food the same way again
- One minute feasts? Yes please!
- Oh, that's why Hufflepuffs sleep near the kitchens!
- Hermione is not the domestic type
- Growing boys need a LOT of food!
Nov 9, 2019
On Episode 284 we discuss...
→ Lockhart should have been the Hogwarts Drama teacher...or a
→ What really happened to the Wagga Wagga Werewolf?
→ The Not-So-Restricted Section
→ Hermione's one track plan
→ Symbolic Quidditch
→ Alison (and everyone) just really, really, really loves Oliver Wood
Oct 26, 2019
On Episode 283 we discuss...
→ Is Lily Evans a Mary Sue?
→ Irvin recommends <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--A8rYXaapw&list=PLrZNeJBBjGtfnNGeLzud20pMT6BZKx7dN" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">the “Lily Evans” web series</a> by Apple Juice Productions
→ What was the turning point for Lily...