Jan 18, 2020
On Episode 289 we discuss…
→ Red shirt Death Eaters
→ The slippery slope of the Elder Wand's power
→ "I look real good in half-moons."
→ "The shop will choose the apprentice."
→ Could Boggarts be deadly?
→ Inter-species education
→ What happens to Muggleborns who aren't allowed to go to school?
Jan 4, 2020
On Episode 288 we discuss…
→ How much do broomsticks cost??
→ Who would have taken Harry's place as Seeker?
→ Oliver Wood's best chapter
→ How did Sirius REALLY buy the Firebolt?
→ How did Hermione keep Lupin's secret for so long?
→ Are Boggarts sentient? Remus certainly has an affinity for them!
Dec 21, 2019
On Episode 287 we discuss…
- Do we pronounce the T in “Voldemort”?
- Why is Voldemort drawn to Horcruxes, and why 7?
- We hate controversy… but was Harry a Horcrux?
- What was Voldemort going to turn into a Horcrux with Harry’s murder?
- Why not use the Fidelius Charm on Horcruxes? Can you be your...
Dec 7, 2019
On Episode 286 we discuss...
→ Everyone is sad that Ron is
→ The cause for Hermione's tears
→ Les MiserHogwarts
→ "This is some Gryffindor nonsense!"
→ Grindelwald, the Deathly Hallows, and who knows anymore?
→ <em>Cursed Child</em> parallels!
→ Bonding in graveyards
Nov 23, 2019
On Episode 285 we discuss…
- Deathly Hallows is book-ended by good food
- Home is where the food is
- We'll never look at movie food the same way again
- One minute feasts? Yes please!
- Oh, that's why Hufflepuffs sleep near the kitchens!
- Hermione is not the domestic type
- Growing boys need a LOT of food!